Wednesday, April 2, 2014

A Busy Week...

Okay, so it's been almost two weeks since my last post. Don't judge...I've been busy.


I keep putting off posts for better photos, but then I forget to take better photos...So.... I'm just outing random ones up so you can see at least some progress!


Last week, we made new cabinet doors for the island, and finished painting and glazing the old cabinet doors for the "new" look. This week the back splash was installed along with lots of little things I'm sure you don't care to hear about.


After our loooong cold winter, (which isn't over yet) I had a chance to get out to my studio and throw a few bowls. Even though we had a heater out there all winter, my clay still froze. All is good now. Yay!!


Then, last Sunday my baby Hannah (she's 18) and I went to an awesome concert in Chippewa Falls. When Jody and I got married I went online searching for music...I found a video of Anna Johnson and her sister Julia singing at a coffee shop. I was blown away by their perfect, clear voices and beautiful harmony. Without gushing, I am a HUGE fan.




Anyway, I hope you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment