Monday, May 12, 2014

Weeding &Things


Finally, a beautiful morning! It's still over cast, but before 8:00 a.m., I got a lot of weeding done. Although the grass is beginning to green up, not many flowers are peeking out yet. But we do have a little color...


Bah! Really? It's a whole bouquet! 

OH!  I almost forgot!

A couple of weeks ago, (you know, that Trader Joe's outing)  I also stopped at Goodwill. Sometimes I find great deals there, but usually I find a lot of things I can live without. On this particular day I found 2 things for under $10.



This adorable, vintage aluminum lazy susan...I love useful and especially cute finds.


And this almost new pair of heels. (Also cute and useful!)
I couldn't resist the color. 
Too bad my ankle is still to weak to wear them. 




2 comments: